“Missing”

In an “inside information release” sent to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (SEHK) earlier this week, the funds were decided to be “missing”, and a game center employee on South Korea’s Jeju Island appeared to have fled with loot.

According to The Korea Times, an investigation into the robbery was launched by police following a report filed Tuesday by Landing Entertainment Korea, a regional affiliate of its parent company that operates a casino exclusively for foreigners.

The company filed a complaint with police against a Malaysian employee who allegedly handled money management work at the same time that cash was lost without returning from year-end holidays, the sources said.

The police are reportedly planning to accurately figure out how they were able to withdraw 12 boxes of wood apples from their assets without anyone seeing them and the possibility of accomplices.

However, Yonhap News Agency reported Thursday that security camera footage of the casino was obtained by Jeju police, who said the video recording at the time of the robbery was erased.

Jeju Shinhwa World, one of South Korea’s largest integrated resorts, has seen a drop in tourist visits, like other Asia-Pacific game operators, with Jeju’s total number of tourists falling more than 87% in 2020 from 2019.

To make matters worse, South Korea recently announced a mandatory 14-day quarantine on entry, foreign tourists must “provide evidence of COVID-19 PCR negative test results issued within 72 hours of departure” under the entry requirements of the U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Seoul

바카라사이트

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.